|Other names||Chriss, Chris|
|Known for||World 18 - White Portal|
PersonalityPersonality wise, Agent Chriss can be honorable and amiable at times but cruel and irritating at others. He seems to be loyal to the people he is close with and he tries settle fights and verbal arguments in a clean, relaxed manner. He doesn't have a lot of money and although he has a steady income of cash from fighting monsters, he does not mind giving a portion of that away depending on the situation and the person asking. He can be protective sometimes towards his friends but in doing so he can sometimes make a situation even worse. They saying goes, "There are two sides to everything" and this is no exception to Agent Chriss. He can be nice at sometimes but he is also arrogant and disrespectful at others. His biggest pet peeve is trash talking and he seems to saying something back when given the chance to take his opponent down. He tries to be close with his friends but he is quite unforgiving sometimes. Should he feel as if he is betrayed, he will take no second though in casting his "friend" away and giving them a cold shoulder leaving them in wonder. He tends to hold a grudge and once someone has hurt him, he has a difficult time accepting an apology. Although he can be a rather laid back person, he seems to have trouble creating a fluent conversation with other people. His attempts usually end up in an awkward silence and random outbursts of ramble.
Armor/WeaponsSince his max in combat, Agent Chriss has shown to be an effective fighter in mostly player versus monster encounters. He dislikes using tier 90 gear due to the fact that they degrade to dust so he tries to stick with tier 70 as much as possible. In his Araxxor trips he uses Ascensions and Sirenic Armor. For trips at the Queen Black Dragon, he uses Deathlotus and Ascensions firing dragonbane bolts. He barely uses melee in player versus monster encounters but he uses it extensively in player versus player fighitng. He spends a lot of his time at the white portal in world 18, so he's acquired some skills in fighting players over his time here. He isn't an effective switcher but he enjoys his hybrid setup of Warpriest, javelins, and Virtus' Book of Magic with an Armadyl Godsword as a quick switch. At low health he switches to Dharoks.
Agent Chriss doesn't seem to dance often. He only dances when, "He is flriting with someone." It is currently unknown whether or not he has feelings for someone because he barely speaks outside of private messaging. This can cause some communication problems between him and whoever is trying to speak to him in public. However, due to how he handled situations in the past as well how he speaks to people when he does talk, he is not a hateful person.
- His favorite color is purple
- He loves black cavaliers
- He holds a briefcase in his left hand all the time and he claims it's his "Agent" papers
- If someone trades him while he has a briefcase in his right hand, he will give that player eight million coins
- He seems to enjoy roleplaying with his friends from time to time
- Chris attends a University somewhere in Los Angeles
- Chris is an avid athlete and rumor has it he is partaking in a Division One sport.
- He uses twitch from time to time and he is energetic, flamboyant, and tends to sing from time to time
- His favorite spot to stand on is in white portal, two steps east of the rocky outcrop
- He has a Twitter account under the name @AgentChriss_Rs
- His favorite novel is, "The Boys in the Boat" by Daniel James Brown