Forums: Watercooler > Even more policy/guideline suggestions
I propose that the following 15 drafts be made into policies/guidelines:
- Policies and guidelines (also contains a summary of all the drafts I'm proposing)
- What the RuneScape Players Wiki is not
- Citing sources - Citing sources allows people to verify the information written in an article is accurate, while improving the credibility of the wiki.
- Images and media policy - The reason all images should have a suitable licensing tag added to them is because without them, we wouldn't know the copyright status of the file. We could be potentially violating copyright by keeping images without a licensing tag.
- Manual of Style
- Criteria for speedy deletion - I suggest that we delay the implementation of criteria number 3 under the "Files" subsection, considering almost all our files at the moment would violate that requirement.
- Deletion policy
- Proposed deletion - Proposed deletion makes deleting pages which don't fall under the criteria for speedy deletion much quicker, since there is no discussion in the process.
- Gaming the system
- Protection policy
I would also like to suggest a change be made to our bot policy:
- "Any tasks a bot performs should also get approval" --> "Any fully-automated tasks a bot performs should also get approval". This would ensure users could quickly carry out semi-automated tasks.
- Support - Seems good! http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i463/hairrazerrr/H-sig-2.pnghttp://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i463/hairrazerrr/A-sig-1.pnghttp://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i463/hairrazerrr/I-sig-1.pnghttp://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i463/hairrazerrr/R-sig-1.png 17:20, August 11, 2012 (UTC)