Template documentation [view]  [purge]
This template can be used to create an infobox for articles about players.
In the page you want to add an infobox, use this format:
- name: Name of the player in-game. If left blank, the name will be taken from the page title.
- image: Image of the player. Be sure to wikilink to the file, or it will not display.
- caption: The image caption.
- total: The player's total level.
- level: The player's combat level.
- othernames: Other names the player goes by.
- nationality: The player's nationality.
- start: The date the player started playing.
- end: The date the player ended playing (don't include if the player is still playing).
- influences: Who is this player inspired by?
- achievements: What has this player accomplished?
- knownfor: What is the player known for?
- clan: What clan is the player in?
- bottomtext: Text that appears at the bottom of the infobox. By default, links to the main page and talk page of the Infobox player template will appear.
|name = Zezima
|image = [[File:Zezima.PNG|300px]]
|caption = A picture of Zezima
|total = 2,853
|level = 138
|othernames = Peter
|nationality = American
|start = July 2001
|achievements = 200 million XP in all skills
|knownfor = Having been the highest ranked player
|clan = Zezima Clan
[view] • [talk]
A picture of Zezima
||200 million XP in all skills
||Having been the highest ranked player